Thursday, January 13, 2011

Right Place at the Right Time

Earlier this week I was reading about being at the right place at the right time for the best brightest most vivid pictures.  So I got a first had account of it this morning just looking out my window of my bedroom.  These pictures are not great but they do demonstrate the point of what this article was trying to teach. I  I think that it doesn't just work for photography but in life in general there is always a right place to be and you need to be there at the right time for optimum effect. I did not alter these images in any way and all the setting on my camera were the same.
Taken at 7:01 AM
 Taken at 7:04 AM
 Taken at 7:08
I think this is amazing how in just a few moments they sky can change so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment